කිඳුරු සේනාව

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Little Princess

 
When sun peek from the eastern sky
I feels you like a butterfly
It's like a magical dream
When you walk in the mist of my thoughts
When my sight collide with your shyful smile 
Feels like my heart is filling with jasmines
Long ago in a one day, before you got belong to another
I wanted to ask you something...... 
♥ ♥ ♥ Can you be my little princess? ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Although I burried my heart alive under my own smile
Still there is a little hope
Like a water drop in end of a feather
 
Hey my little princess
I won
I know that you are not mine
I know that you will never be mine
But I'm keeping you forever in my heart
As my little dream princess
Ban me if you can....... :)))))

 

4 comments:

  1. heheheh..

    Ban if you can....
    like it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Riding Hood - හප්පොච්චියේ.............. නැත්නම් බෑ අක්කන්ඩි.ගේම නම් ගේම.කෙල්ලොත් ඉතින් හරි ආසයිලුනෙ කොල්ලො ටිකක් මුරන්ඩු වෙනවට....... :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful aiya..keep up writing poems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. බොහෝම ස්තූතියි ඇනෝ...... දිගටම ලියනවා මගේ හදවතේ ලේ තෙත් බව රැඳෙනකල්...... ♥

    ReplyDelete